The BookVoyage Box has a specific country theme each month, and contains a book from a critically-acclaimed foreign author translated into english, tea or coffee from the themed country, as well as a sweet or savoury snack from there, giving you a truly global immersive reading experience.
The books we deliver are English translations of books written in other languages, or books originally written in English in the case of countries where the native language is English (Australia and Canada for example).
One of our main aims is to get your reading more broadly, so our promise to you is this - unless you specifically request it, you will not get a repeat country until you have read a book from every country on earth!
The books are chosen by our team of avid readers, with heavy input from a global community of book-lovers. We mainly choose books loved by the masses in the chosen country, written by critically acclaimed local authors.
No, UK delivery is absolutely free!
Yes we do! Our international shipping costs are split between European countries and Rest of the World countries.
Rest of the World:
- The monthly shipping cost for subscriptions is £10.
- For any one-off purchase containing 3 or 6 books, the shipping cost is £30.
- The monthly shipping cost for subscriptions is £5.
- For any one-off purchase containing 3 or 6 books, the shipping cost is £15.
* Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine.
You will get billed for the first month once you purchase a subscription, and subsequently on the 15th of every month.
We ship our boxes on the 1st of every month for monthly customers and the 1st and 15th for fortnightly customers. You will receive an email notification when your box has been dispatched.
Of course you can! Just tick 'This is a gift' at the checkout page and write a lovely message for us to include in the first box!
Once you make a subscription purchase, you will be prompted to create an account.
With your account credentials, you can login, view and update your account information.
Easy, just go to your account, click Edit on the 'Your Subscriptions' section, then click 'Skip Next Renewal'.
You can cancel your subscription anytime by going to your account page, clicking Edit on the 'Your Subscriptions' section, and then clicking 'Cancel Subscription'.